I contacted my friend Seif and he is super happy to have the opportunity to guide a trip for us. He recommends May or June for the time to travel to Kenya. He also recommends to do a combination Kenya and Tanzania.
More info so far:
- Group size: 16 travelers, two vehicles
- Time: May or June of 2012
- Itinerary: Southern Kenya, northern Tanzania National Parks, including Serengeti
- Flights: Everybody on their own – I will give a day and time range to arrive to Nairobi, Kenya. It will be up to the traveler whether they break the flight in 2 days or one. Today’s price MCI to Nairobi spending the night in Amsterdam both ways $1,600
- Human Experience: we will visit the girls school I raised money for a couple of years ago
- Price: Seif is going to give us an estimate based on the size of the group, but the final price will be next year once they update the hotel rates in 2012.
I'm sure this trip will be great: impressive views, amazing fauna and mostly a one time in a life human experience!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Carlos, for your time in planning the travel.
Javier Quesada